http://youtu.be/g1CI-oXCrBITexas Music is often most noted for its rowdy barroom anthems and transcendent tales of good times. Yet, it also has a sensitive side. Something that may get lost in the mix from time to time, only to rocket to the forefront when it’s time to slowly scoot across the sawdust of a dancehall. We asked several musicians, disc jockeys, booking agents, venue owners and other pertinent folks what their favorite love songs were and here are the top 10 most popular responses.
Agree? Disagree? If your favorite wasn’t included let us know what it is in the comments section!
Enjoy…and Happy Valentine’s Day from Galleywinter!
1. Wade Bowen-“Who I Am”
2. Josh Grider-“Crazy Like You”
3. Brandon Rhyder-“Let The Good Times Roll”
4. Cory Morrow-“Always and Forever”
5. Randy Rogers Band- “One Woman”
6. Radney Foster-“I’m In”
7. Walt Wilkins-“Someone Somewhere Tonight”
8. Mike McClure-“Lucky Man”
9. Pat Green-“If I Had a Million”
10. Aaron Watson-“Next To Heaven”